Re: Audio control accessibility mechanisms

Thanks for all the replies, everyone. Just to clarify -- the auto-playing
video is the primary content of its page, like YouTube. We produce a lot of
videos, which each have their own page. WCAG doesn't seem to have any
exceptions for video-specific pages, as far as I can tell.

YouTube autoplays videos with sound, and as far as I can tell it doesn't
have any quick mechanism for muting the video other than the space bar
pause. Does YouTube fail this standard? If not, how are they satisfying it?

Thanks,
Eric