Re: Any Kiosk Accessibility resources?

Hi there is this article may be helpful:
Considerations for making an accessible kiosk
<https://developer.paciellogroup.com/blog/2017/11/considerations-for-making-an-accessible-kiosk/>
and this one Ensuring an Accessible Kiosk Experience
<https://www.modernrestaurantmanagement.com/ensuring-an-accessible-kiosk-experience/>

TPG also provides a Kiosk accessibility service
https://www.paciellogroup.com/products/jaws-kiosk/

--

Regards

SteveF