From: Peter Shikli <pshikli@bizware.com>
Sent: Monday, September 23, 2019 12:52 PM
To: Jonathan Avila <jon.avila@levelaccess.com>; w3c-wai-ig@w3.org
Subject: RE: Requesting Initial Feedback on "Alt-Text on Demand" for Academic Articles

WARNING: The sender of this email could not be validated and may not match the person in the "From" field.

Jonathan,

I agree, but we're left with the rather commonly unpleasant question, "What should an agency do when they don't have the budget to remediate leftover content after they remediate what they could?"  Unless they adopt our approach with the request forms, which isn't applicable to everyone, they are left with only two options if we discount wishful thinking, remove or remain liable for inaccessibility.  Which would you advise?

Cheers,
Peter