Re: Resources on smart cities accessibility and people with disabilities

      Hi Sean,
 This resource is being developed for Canadian municipalities  across the country who want help integrating accessibility into their smart city strategies.  It will be part of a larger capacity building program.  And although I cannot speak at this time to the final status of this resource, I do suspect that it will eventually be available publicly.
 Thank you for your interest and I can certainly let you know when it is ready for a wider audience.
Best,
Catherine

     --Catherine Roywww.catherine-roy.net

On Tue, Sep 17, 2019 at 9:35 PM -0400, "Sean Murphy (seanmmur)" <seanmmur@cisco.com> wrote:

Catherine

Is this going to be external or internal for your org?

As I can see this as a valuable resource for a lot of different groups.

Sean Murphy

SR ENGINEER.SOFTWARE ENGINEERING

seanmmur@cisco.com

Tel:
+61 2 8446 7751

Cisco Systems, Inc.

The Forum 201 Pacific Highway

ST LEONARDS

2065

Australia

cisco.com

Think before you print.

This email may contain confidential and privileged material for the sole use of the intended recipient. Any review, use, distribution
 or disclosure by others is strictly prohibited. If you are not the intended recipient (or authorized to receive for the recipient), please contact the sender by reply email and delete all copies of this message.

Please

click here for Company Registration Information.