Re: Indicating required fields mandatory or not (SC 3.3.2 or 2.4.6)

Hey Gerard and others,

I agree with Patrick that we should be very conservative in failing
websites that follow the normative wording of SC. I don't think we have
watertight proof that the SC explicitly asks for information about which
fields are mandatory and which ones aren't. So unless we can reach a
consensus here we can't really fail this can we? We can only recommend,
correct? Anybody in disagreement?

Greetings,
Brian Bors

[image: Facebook] <http://www.facebook.com/accessibilitynl>  [image:
Twitter] <http://www.twitter.com/accessibilitynl>  [image: LinkedIn]
<https://www.linkedin.com/company/accessibilitynl>  [image: Instagram]
<https://www.instagram.com/accessibilitynl>
[image: Logo Stichting Accessibility - Digitale toegankelijkheid voor
iedereen]