RE: Does the YouTube video player fail SC 2.1.4?

Hi Gerard and everyone else,

> If anyone else has another solution on how to make an embedded YouTube video pass this succes criterium I am very interested to hear.

It may not be an immediate solution, but making Youtube aware of the issue may cause them to add remapping into Youtube itself.
You can send feedback by logging in to youtube, clicking on your profile picture and selecting the ‘send feedback’ option.

Unfortunately the process is not transparent, and somebody with more access might be able to effect change better, but as always, more people reporting an issue increases the chance of the developers looking at it. I’ve already sent in my feedback form!

Regards
Joppe Kroon