Re: Does the YouTube video player fail SC 2.1.4?

Anyone else have any thoughts on the subject? I am really interested in how
other people see this. Especially beacause of the impact it has on
evaluating and passing/failing websites that use embedded YouTube
players....

Met vriendelijke groet,

Gerard Copinga

Cardan Technobility
TalentSquare 13
5038 LX Tilburg
Tel.: +31 (0) 88 500 4070
E-mail: gerard@technobility.nl
WWW: www.technobility.nl
Werkdagen: maandag, dinsdagochtend, woensdag, donderdagochtend