Re: Does text-overflow fail reflow and/or text-spacing

I have done a lot of testing with spacing, and here is what I have found:
1. If you include a reasonable space for your field (say 20%), it usually
will not fail with the maximum settings for spacing.
2. Truncated content is really bad. It frequently wipes out the most
important part of the text content.
3. Line spacing is more of a problem than letter or word spacing. This
really occurs with older grid configurations that do not use the CSS grid
techniques.

I base these observations on all my web usage since 2.1 was in final draft.
I use the following app to produce changes in spacing, font family and
color. Only the spacing is supported by 2.1, but I try to change color and
font just for my own needs.

http://nosetothepage.org/N2tPAssist/

Best, Wayne