Re: Should we add keyboard focus to headings/text/non-linked images?

Thanks Alastair and Sean,

Those are all very good points. Thanks for the clarification. I will go
ahead with the policy of *not* marking headings, sections of text, and
non-linked images as needing keyboard focus and let the user's browser do
that work for them. I really appreciate your help.

Katherine Shaw