Re: Problems changing color

Thank You Jon and Ann. I will be sending out more of these. I am trying to
identify the really hard problems. I'm not sure how to do this with a
browser extension either.

I did try transparency and it did work, but with a contrast loss. I'm not
sure if it would work for LV users.

Thanks again,

Wayne