Re: Problems changing color

Hi Wayne,

I haven’t been following your full thread, but usually in CSS it is best to avoid using !important and instead use the natural built in cascading abilities of CSS. !important will cause issues with people to change the styles to their own preferences within the browser. Removing the !important will also allow for better maintenance of your CSS file.

Ann

Sent from my iPad