Von: Wayne Dick <wayneedick@gmail.com>
Gesendet: Donnerstag, 6. Juni 2019 22:57
An: public-low-vision-a11y-tf <public-low-vision-a11y-tf@w3.org>; W3C WAI ig <w3c-wai-ig@w3.org>; timbl@w3.org
Betreff: Accessible Physics for Low Vision

For those of you who wanted to learn physics but never had a textbook you could read there is an alternative for people with low vision: http://www.feynmanlectures.caltech.edu/

The Feynman Lectures on Physics are famous and good reading. Michael Gottlieb organized this effort and did the lion's share of making this available. It is fully accessible for visual access with low vision.

Unfortunately, it is not accessible for blindness. I am adding alt-text. I am not very good with MathJax accessibility so I could use some pointers on how to fix the formulas. Anyone who wants to help me with non-visual accessibility please contact me at: Wayne.Dick@CSULB.edu<mailto:Wayne.Dick@CSULB.edu>

Best, Wayne Dick