Re: Okay to hide table caption?

Hi Nimisha,

Having captions for tables is not a WCAG requirement. Hiding it will not
make any difference, I believe you are not hiding any important
information for sighted user.

Also question yourself, what additional information that benefit SR user
are you providing through visually hidden captions? If the answer is "No
additional information is provided that specifically benefit SR users"
you may  also consider not providing caption to any user.

Thanks & Regards

Rakesh