RE: HTML5 DL Element vs. WCAG 2.0 Success Criteria

Hi,

a couple of weeks ago I went through some of that. As far as I could see
there were no browsers on Windows that expose the roles "definition" or
"term" in the accessibility tree. That goes for <dt>/dd>, for <dfn> and for
role="term"/role="definition".

Jan