Re: Help on CSS

We could, for example, get a style that undid the arrows on the W3C
page... or look at it and see if there is a better way to do something
(e.g. if breakpoints are specified in px maybe we should re-do them for em
...)

But you are right that in general you need to be able to examine the CSS.
This could be done to some extent with JS. The old Opera actually allowed
for sharing userCSS, but never had a good enough search over available
stuff.

:(

cheers

chaals