Re: Accessibility testing an App

Matt, Apple provides a library to perform code inspection for iOS native apps  I believe android also provides The same capability. If you’re running a webpage on mobile device then using a tool like AXE  where you are using JavaScript to call the code inspection program would also work.  If the app is a web both standalone which I have seen I’m not sure.

Sent from my iPhone