-Alastair

From: ALAN SMITH

All,

Sorry, I missed the call. I did not realize that 9:00 am GMT is 5:00 am Eastern in the US.

Alan Smith

From: Shawn Henry<mailto:shawn@w3.org>

Subject: Contributing to WCAG and AG WG – New Teleconference Time – 6 Sept 9:00 GMT

Dear WAI Interest Group and AG WG Participants,

The W3C WAI Accessibility Guidelines Working Group (AG WG) has a new recurring teleconference time that will work better for some people in Europe, Asia, and other time zones:
           Thursdays at 9:00 am GMT

If you want to contribute to Web Content Accessibility Guidelines (WCAG) and AG WG work, you can learn about it in the upcoming teleconference:
           Thursday 6 September at 9:00 am GMT

The 6 Sept meeting is open to anyone interested in contributing to guidelines, techniques, and supporting material from AG WG. We'll introduce:
* General working practices
* How to contribute via GitHub, wiki, and/or e-mail
* Current and upcoming AG WG work
We'll answer questions for new Working Group participants and potential contributors.

Please see "Participating in the Accessibility Guidelines Working Group" at:
           https://www.w3.org/WAI/GL/participation

For details about the teleconference, e-mail Alastair Campbell, AG WG Co-Chair: acampbell@nomensa.com<mailto:acampbell@nomensa.com>

Regards,
Shawn Lawton Henry, WAI Outreach