Re: Procurement of 3rd party tools

Hi Josh,
For matters of university procurement Cheryl Pruitt is the best resource I
know cpruitt@calstate.edu. Cheryl has done a lot of work procuring
accessible 3rd party software for years at California State University
System of 23 campuses, 450,000 students. If anyone has got it down to a
system it's Cheryl. She knows how to write contracts that really bind
vendors to their accessibility claims. Many of the other state offices in
California turn to Cheryl for guidance.

Best, Wayne Dick