RE: Valid usage of application mode

Steve,

Thanks for the reference. That covers what I know. But I want practical examples when people would use it and why? Over using the native standard way. I can only think of examples when not too.

In the section on Application role, the referenced blog mentions Yahoo mail web client and application mode being used to navigate messages. Even in this example I am not sure if I agree. This is of course based upon not seeing how the UI of the client worked.

[https://www.cisco.com/c/dam/m/en_us/signaturetool/images/banners/standard/02_standard_ciscoblue02.png]

Sean Murphy
SR ENGINEER.SOFTWARE ENGINEERING
seanmmur@cisco.com<mailto:seanmmur@cisco.com>