From: Wright, Isaiah [mailto:Isaiah.Wright@ally.com]
Sent: Wednesday, February 28, 2018 11:55 AM
To: Steve Green <steve.green@testpartners.co.uk>; w3c-wai-ig@w3.org
Subject: RE: Speech Viewer for JAWS?

I just emailed them Steve. It looks promising. I can’t find a price tag on their website but I have a call setup with them a couple of weeks and I’m sure they will let me know what it costs.

Isaiah M. Wright
Usability Research  | Integrated Channels & Experience
440 S. Church St., Charlotte NC 28202
T + 704 444 4694  |  isaiah.wright@ally.com
[image001.gif]