RE: Table Scope=row working with screen reader?

From: Jonathan Avila <jon.avila@levelaccess.com>
Date: Wed, 28 Feb 2018 17:20:11 +0000
To: "Wright, Isaiah" <Isaiah.Wright@ally.com>, "w3c-wai-ig@w3.org" <w3c-wai-ig@w3.org>
Isaiah, JAWS has a speech history mode and also has a debug switch to record spoken output, slash z I believe when loading JAWS.  Finally JAWS also has a Braille viewer app which is on the start menu and shows the braille equivalent of items although speech and Braille can differ.

Info about speech history mode:
http://doccenter.freedomscientific.com/doccenter/doccenter/rs25c51746a0cc/2014_12_3_using_jaws_speech_history/02_Speech_History_Mode.htm

Jonathan

Jonathan Avila
Chief Accessibility Officer
Level Access
jon.avila@levelaccess.com
703.637.8957 office

Visit us online:
Website<http://www.levelaccess.com/> | Twitter<https://twitter.com/LevelAccessA11y> | Facebook<https://www.facebook.com/LevelAccessA11y/> | LinkedIn<https://www.linkedin.com/company/level-access> | Blog<http://www.levelaccess.com/blog/>

See you at CSUN in March!<http://info.levelaccess.com/CSUN-2018-Sessions.html>