Re: WCAG vialations or accessibility enhancements

Alan,

I'm not sure I agree with the 3.2.2 categorization. 3.2.2 only applies to
changes of context as a result of changing the settings of a control.
Clicking a link is explicitly called out as* not *being a change of
settings in the Understanding
<https://www.w3.org/TR/UNDERSTANDING-WCAG20/consistent-behavior-unpredictable-change.html>
 3.2.2
<https://www.w3.org/TR/UNDERSTANDING-WCAG20/consistent-behavior-unpredictable-change.html>
 page:

"Note: This Success Criterion covers changes in context due to changing the
setting of a control. *Clicking on links or tabs in a tab control is
activating the control, not changing the setting of that control*."
(emphasis added)

Regards,
John Cha

--
*John Cha  |  Software Tester  | ULTRA**TESTING *
233 Broadway, Fl 28  |  New York, NY 10279  |  USA