Re: Assistive Technology Detection

I hope a productive conversation can continue.  The WCAG Working Group see conversations around levels of "accessibility supported" as necessary and complex (see the section under the heading "Level of Assistive Technology Support Needed for 'Accessibility Support'"). Item 5 in the list addresses Bob's point and Phil's number 4. Can anyone add more to the discussion?
What's the way to make "accessibility supported" a reality?