Re: Determining web technologies page relies on

On 24/01/18 15:50, Mark Weiler wrote:
> Is there an online site where you give it a URL and it will tell you
> what web technologies the URL relies on (e.g., HTML5, CSS2, etc.)

Whilst it may be possible to make a good guess on most real life pages,
Ecmascript in the pages can generate its own content, so a static
analysis can't be certain of fining all the technologies, and I believe
Ecmascript is Turing complete, so a dynamic analysis may not find
everything.