From: Patrick H. Lauke [mailto:redux@splintered.co.uk]
Sent: Monday, January 22, 2018 11:35 AM
To: w3c-wai-ig@w3.org
Subject: Re: Electron accessibility

As an aside, on the topic of VS Code, the latest version apparently has screen reader optimizations. I've not had a chance to test it, but earlier (when I enabled NVDA for some testing), VS Code popped up a dialog asking me if I wanted to switch to this optimized mode (which apparently solves issues related to line numbers/wrapping).

Patrick H. Lauke

www.splintered.co.uk | https://github.com/patrickhlauke http://flickr.com/photos/redux/ | http://redux.deviantart.com