Re: Primary content navigation with screen readers

 On 05/01/2018 22:47, hina altaf wrote:
> It did not work with my screen reader.

Sorry to hear this Hina. Can you let me know which screen reader and
browser you're using? I'll try to help if I can. You're welcome to email
me offlist if you'd prefer (tink@tink.uk).
Alternatively, I'm happy to register answers on your behalf.

Léonie.