RE: Font accessibility

From: Karlen Communications <info@karlencommunications.com>
Date: Fri, 22 Jun 2018 08:24:59 -0400
To: "'Jonathan Avila'" <jon.avila@levelaccess.com>, "'Gian Wild'" <gian@accessibilityoz.com>, <w3c-wai-ig@w3.org>
I can chime in - I have difficulty reading sans-serif fonts because I can't
distinguish letter combinations like dl - to me it appears as a single
letter if the ligatures are not present. I also find thin fonts, even if
serif, difficult to read. Visually, they seem to blend into the background
too much. It is kind of like trying to see a twig in the grass versus a
branch.

Cheers, Karen