Re: Font accessibility

Hi,

Related: I've searched for an answer to the serif versus sans-serif font question in the past.
There is no conclusive evidence from user research that I could find indicating one is better (easier to read) then the other.
In conclusion, I pretty much agree with this article:
https://axesslab.com/fonts-dont-matter/

Kind regards,

Gijs