From: Michellanne Li
Sent: Tuesday, June 19, 2018 11:26 AM
To: w3c-wai-ig@w3.org
Subject: Invision app and accessibility

My agency is brainstorming ways we can improve the accessibility of our design and strategy deliverables, and we are having trouble finding any documentation regarding screen reader accessibility for Invision.

Does anybody have experience using a screen reader to access Invision? We are working on building our fluency in screen reader testing, but for the moment, nobody on my team is able to use one.

Thanks!

++

Michellanne Li
Web Designer