Re: Another site to consider as a WCAG 2.1 implementation

 Is there an existing set of implementations that are being reviewed? If so, where are they?
    On Friday, May 25, 2018, 11:19:51 a.m. EDT, Alastair Campbell <alastc@gmail.com> wrote:

 Hi Glenda,

I'm afraid the implementations are used specifically to progress to
candidate recommendation, and at this stage we don't have the capasity
to add & test another one.

What I would suggest is that someone who is confident with the new SCs
tackle it as a case study and publish the results as a blog post or
article.

>From a very brief look it seems to be a great site, so should be an
easy test, and a useful case study.

Kind regards,

-Alastair

PS. Was this the email list you intended to send to?