Re: JAWS privacy

Hi,
Michael nailed the screen reader part.
for speech input some type of "steno mask" -   a hand-held microphone built
into a padded, sound-proof enclosure that fits over the speaker's mouth or
nose and mouth. (wikipedia)
would be necessary. They block outside noise, and hide what the user is
saying.

Jim

--
Jim Allan, Accessibility Coordinator