Re: 508 Software Tester Software Coding Advice for Software Developers

I made an offer with a minimum commitment requirement before I would
follow through.

I haven't seen that minimim reached, so I am dropping this for now. I hope
that it happens *somewhere*, because I can see that it would be useful.
But it requires the people who are going to benefit to put in resources.

Note that it is, and will continue to be, available as a paid-for service
 from a variety of accessibility consultants.

cheers

--
Chaals: Charles (McCathie) Nevile find more at https://yandex.com
Using Opera's long-abandoned mail client: http://www.opera.com/mail/