RE: [EXTERNAL] Re: [White paper] A11Y Wars: The Accessibility Interpretation Problem

Indeed they did.

The authors WIlco Fiers & Glenda Sims provide an online web link to the white paper.

Not sure what this comment is coming from in regard to the white paper not being available as a web document:

"Seriously?!?! Why the resistance to providing a document about web documents in traditional web document format?"

Read the White Paper:   "A11Y Wars: The Accessibility Interpretation Problem" >>>  http://bit.ly/a11ypeace

-- WIlco Fiers & Glenda Sims

Thanks,

Jon Russell
Software Tester
Section 508 Trusted Tester Certified 301122
DHS NPPD IP IICD Test & Evaluation (T&E)
1310 North Courthouse Road 04 – 306 – Arlington VA
Desk:  703-235-9306
Mobile:  202-744-8333
jon.russell@associates.hq.dhs.gov