New WAI website and revised resources

From: Shawn Henry <shawn@w3.org>
Date: Fri, 11 May 2018 11:27:29 -0500
To: WAI Interest Group <w3c-wai-ig@w3.org>
Cc: "EOWG (E-mail)" <w3c-wai-eo@w3.org>, Judy Brewer <jbrewer@w3.org>, Eric Eggert <ee@w3.org>
Hi WAI Interest Group folks,

The beta is now live! Check out:
	https://www.w3.org/WAI/
(you might need to refresh your browser)

The redesigned W3C WAI website makes it easier to get information to help you improve web accessibility. The visual design, information architecture, navigation, and overall user experience is all new.

The redesign makes it easier to skim pages, read content, find specific information, and discover new resources. It's also easier for the community to be involved in improving resources.

Much of the content is revised. We plan to revise more content in the coming months.
We also plan to enhance the visual design of the home page and throughout.

See <https://github.com/w3c/wai-website/wiki/W3C-WAI-Website-Redesign-Information> for:
*Planned Changes and Known Issues
* Acknowledgements
* How to Comment