Re: accessible tables

From: Mhis-Archiv <haunschild@mhis.de>
Date: Sat, 5 May 2018 07:44:01 +0200
Cc: WAI Interest Group <w3c-wai-ig@w3.org>
Hi Michael,

I do see, and I read from left to right, at the end of the line I change to the next line.

So I would expect an order like this:

1  2 3  4
5  6  7  8

And this would work for screen reader users as well (at least they should understand it - but it is still strange and does make me think. And you should not make people think...)

So what would I do instead?

I’d use one line per key. If I want to save space, I use details and summary to hide things when not needed.

--
Mit freundlichen Grüßen

Marc Haunschild
www.mhis.de