Re: Accessible Interactive Calendar recommendations

From: Ginger Claassen <ginger.claassen@gmx.de>
Date: Tue, 5 Dec 2017 07:49:32 +0100
To: Margeaux Egorova <megorova@bobva.com>, "Bolena, Zachary" <Zachary.Bolena@Schwab.com>, Bryan Garaventa <bryan.garaventa@levelaccess.com>
Cc: "w3c-wai-ig@w3.org" <w3c-wai-ig@w3.org>
Good Morning everyone,

I think the education of people with visual impairments with regard to
the proper use of assistive technology is not a part of this list. Here,
we discuss accessibility issues and how to solve them from a technical
point of view.
For sighted users it is basically the same - if they do not know how to
use modern technologies or modern web applications, and I know some of
these folks, it is not the problem of developers but rather their lack
of education.

Solong

       Ginger