Re: Audios for Download and Captions

I'm hard of hearing and I usually use VLC specifically because of the
subtitle option and the ability to turn it up to 200%. My Samsung TV also
provides subtitles if it can find an .str file in the same folder as the
media file, which I've found quite helpful (I think most smart Samsung TVs
have this ability).

Otherwise I can *just *about make do without subtitles, but it definitely
makes a difference when they're available.

--

Paul Sandwell

UI Team Lead
*HeathWallace*
Email: paul.sandwell@heathwallace.com
Phone: +44 (0)118 9561 757
LinkedIn: https://www.linkedin.com/profile/view?id=79070203

HeathWallace Ltd, 5-9 Merchants Place, Reading, RG1 1DT, UK

The information in this message is intended only for the individual or
entity to whom it is addressed. It may contain privileged and confidential
information that is exempt from disclosure by law and if you are not an
intended recipient, you must not copy, distribute or take any action in
reliance on it. Any dissemination of this communication is strictly
prohibited. If you have received this message in error, please notify
info@heathwallace.com.

Warning: Computer viruses may be transmitted or downloaded on to your
computer system via email communication. HeathWallace operate antivirus
software.

However it is the recipient's responsibility to take any action necessary
to prevent computer viruses being transmitted in this way. HeathWallace
disclaim all responsibility which arises directly or indirectly from such
transmission or computer viruses.

Registered in England: 4343367

Registered address: 5-9 Merchants Place, Reading, RG1 1DT