Re: Accessible map with polygons

If the point references on the map can be extracted in text format, you
could offer an alternative view of the information. Perhaps lists that
included the locations within each radius/polygon.

If you present this in a set of tabpanels, it would enable all users to
switch between the two views. It's likely that the option to view the
information in either format will benefit allsorts of different people.

--
@LeonieWatson @tink@toot.cafe tink.uk carpe diem