Re: Browser support with screen reader query

Hello Sean
Two questions come to mind...

Firstly, is this trend a conscious business decision by the browser
vendors? i.e., are they offering equivalent products embedded in the
browser?

Secondly, are they compliant with DOM, etc? If they are then at least the
screen reader vendors have a target to aim for.

Regards
Harry