Drag and Drop with Drupal 8

From: Mike Gifford <mike@openconcept.ca>
Date: Sun, 5 Nov 2017 14:52:14 -0500
To: w3c WAI List <w3c-wai-ig@w3.org>
We’ve built a bunch of great accessibility solutions in Drupal 8 Core, but we haven’t modernized our Drag/Drop solution significantly. Because of some great innovations with a Layout Builder, we’re having to work on a 2D solution to this problem.

We’ve got links to some terrific ideas here, but it seems that there isn’t a good best practice out there that works for grids or other complex spatial organization.
	https://www.drupal.org/node/2920006

We’re looking for examples of what we might have missed here.  Also, if there are folks interested in working on a common GPL solution to this, that would be amazing.

MIke
--
Mike Gifford, President, OpenConcept Consulting Inc.
Drupal 8 Core Accessibility Maintainer - https://drupal.org/user/27930

Open source web development for social change - http://openconcept.ca
Drupal Association Member | Acquia Partner | Certified B Corporation