Re: Mobile Accessibility

From: Brian Bors <b.bors@accessibility.nl>
Date: Wed, 18 Oct 2017 09:30:24 +0200
To: w3c WAI List <w3c-wai-ig@w3.org>
Hey Joseph,

The introduction mentions that a large number of techniques from WCAG 2.0
are relevant for mobile. Text alternatives is specifically mentioned in
Appendix A. The document details how certain SC should be slightly modified
when thought about in the context of mobile, I would say it doesn't discuss
text alternatives as that works exactly the same on mobile.

Hope this helps.

Kind regards,
Brian Bors