Re: Negative numbers

Hi All,
The last message from Mr Loots got me thinking a bit and I wonder if it is
a minus ( Unicode U-2212 )?

I have no idea how an assistive device would handle it but let me insert
some here for testing:

−1  ( minus sign, unicode U+2212 )
-2   ( hypen-minus, unicode U+002D, this is the default from a normal
keypress for me )
–3  ( en dash, unicode U+2013 )
‑4   ( non-breaking hyphen, unicode U+2011 )

Do any of those read correctly (hopefully the first one)?

If not, maybe alt text or title attributes on an `abbr` or `span` wrapper
around the character.

Hope that helps!

Adam Powell
http://www.adaminfinitum.com