Re: Negative numbers

From: David Poehlman <poehlman1@comcast.net>
Date: Fri, 29 Sep 2017 19:39:20 -0400
Cc: "w3c-wai-ig@w3.org" <w3c-wai-ig@w3.org>
To: Joseph Yang <joesaiyang@gmail.com>
I have punctuation set to   all and it reads them for me

On Sep 29, 2017, at 5:10 PM, Joseph Yang <joesaiyang@gmail.com> wrote:

I'm having an issue with Voiceover not reading negative numbers. Apparently it is not reading the minus sign. Has anyone been able to find a work around for this? I've read that using parentheses was an option, but because I work in banking, I'm not sure if that will be a viable option for the stakeholders.