Free Manager Accessibility MOOC

From: Greg Gay <greggay@rogers.com>
Date: Fri, 22 Sep 2017 10:20:20 -0400
To: "w3c-wai-ig@w3.org" <w3c-wai-ig@w3.org>, mahmadij@gmail.com, waynedick@knowbility.org
Wanye and Mehrnaz mentioned a couple points about getting people on
board, and local legal protocols.

We happen to have a new free MOOC that addresses these issues, among
others, and teaches managers about promoting accessibility culture
throughout organizations. So, at the risk of objection for doing
self-promo, I'll mention the course here.

First session starts Oct 9. Registration is now open.

Digital Accessibility as A Business Practice

https://de.ryerson.ca/wa/business/

It is an Ontario based course, so lots on AODA, but it will be
applicable everywhere.

greg