Re: WHATWG a11y GitHub Team

From: Janina Sajka <janina@rednote.net>
Date: Tue, 19 Sep 2017 10:43:14 -0400
To: Anne van Kesteren <annevk@annevk.nl>
Cc: w3c-wai-ig@w3.org, Domenic Denicola <d@domenic.me>
Thanks, Anne, for following up on a WHAT-WG A11y
group. As the person who posted an issue for the WHAT Notification API,
I'm on board with finding ways to keep good communications going between
W3C accessibility work and WHAT-WG.

I accepted your invitation to join WHAT-WG. I can't promise to spend a
lot of time on a lot of WHAT specs, at least not for now. However, I
think it's good to have a defined way to raise and resolve concerns.

So, thanks for following up on this.

Janina

--

Janina Sajka,	Phone:	+1.443.300.2200