Re: ATAG testing

Sean,
Only platform I could think of potentially looking at this is Word Press;
as they are already into WCAG and pretty serious about accessibility. Other
than that, I don't hear anywhere else. Drupal does accessibility a lot but
CMS itself is a bit complex to use (Of course this is subjective).

Best,
Srinivasu

Regards,

Srinivasu Chakravarthula - Twitter: http://twitter.com/CSrinivasu/
Website: http://www.srinivasu.org | http://serveominclusion.com

Let's create an inclusive web!

Lead Accessibility Consultant, Informatica

On Tue, Sep 19, 2017 at 10:51 AM, Sean Murphy (seanmmur) <seanmmur@cisco.com