Re: Unicode character for CC symbol?

"You can't really do that with images, the application designer has to have
knowledge of every possible region specifoc version of the CC symbol."

theoretically you could have a sprite with values targeting the lang
attribute on the html element. obviously you'd still have to know the
possible regions, but is doable.

--
J. Albert Bowden II

jalbertbowden@gmail.com