Re: What exactly will trigger a screen reader buffer update?

hi Lars,

a buffer update does not = screen reader starts reading new content, it
means that when the screen reader encounters the new content it will be
available.

aria-live=off is equal to the absence of the attribute.

--

Regards

SteveF
Current Standards Work @W3C