RE: PowerPoint "groups" alt text not seen by screen reader

Brian,

I found the same thing, grouping alone doesn't work. I insert all the
images I want in a group. Then I 'save as' that grouped image as a single
image as a PNG (back into my images folder) - and then, re-insert that
image back onto the slide. Then I apply the alt text to that.

Katie Haritos-Shea
703-371-5545