RE: PowerPoint "groups" alt text not seen by screen reader

Brian,

I would also suggest try Narrator in Windows 10, the latest version of windows if you can do this. I am happy to look at a sample if you like. Gives you a more realistic result.

[https://www.cisco.com/c/dam/m/en_us/signaturetool/images/banners/standard/08_standard_graphic.png]

Sean Murphy
ENGINEER.CUSTOMER SUPPORT
seanmmur@cisco.com<mailto:seanmmur@cisco.com>